Friday, August 14, 2009

My new friend

This is my new friend. I'm LOVING it! My hot pink Camelbak water bottle is so great. I never could do the nalgene thing because I didn't like the screw-on tops...they were too hard to drink out of. And those ones with the weird straws were too hard to sip. So I just stuck to my plain old plastic bottled water bottles. But I was getting sick of that so I decided to try this blessed invention. Anyway, it's made out of non-cancer-causing materials, the straw is easy to sip through, and it doesn't leak at all. I've discovered that since I got my new friend I have been drinking 2-3 times more water during the day. I love it!

2 comments:

Heather said...

How do you fill it if it's not a screw top? It looks cool....nice color!

Christy said...

It does have a screw top to fill it up, but the bite-top straw just flips up, and that's what you drink out of.