Monday, April 27, 2009

So long...farewell...

Yesterday was our last day in Primary. Sniff. Sniff. Here is our little class, minus one girl who wasn't there. The two little girls on the right are so stinkin' adorable. I am really going to miss them. In fact, one of them came up and gave us this cute little thank-you note and a big hug after church and I about started crying. Although she was trying to steal Matt away from me by snuggling up to him during Primary. Hee hee! And the other one is so sweet and fun. I just love those two little girls so much!

The little boy on the left is pretty good too. It's the boy in the middle that has given us the biggest grief. I swear he has ADHD. Times ten. Holy cow that kid is really something else! And the little girl who wasn't there Sunday is pretty bad too. But the rest are cute!

Anyway, we both have just really have learned a lot from this calling. I know it will come in handy when we have kids. I know I complained about it a lot, but I think in the end it was a really good experience for us.

1 comment:

muffy said...

Don't worry I think you will have lots of primary callings in the future!