Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Wedding Playlist

I just wanted to have a record of the songs we played at our wedding reception. It's kinda a random list, but we like 'em.

Love is on the Way by Saigon Kick
Wahine 'Ilikea by Ka'au Crater Boys
That's How You Know from Enchanted Soundtrack
My Girl by The Temptations
When I See You Smile by Bad English
All Shook Up by Elvis Presley
Red Sweater by The Aquabats
Amazed by You
Happy Ending by Sugarland
Ever Ever After by Carrie Underwood
Spontenaity by Peter Breinholt
Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton
Marry Me by Dolly Parton
Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
Who Wouldn't Wanna Be Me by Keith Urban
When I Look Into Your Eyes by Firehouse
The Time of My Life by David Cook
When You Say Nothing at All by Alison Krauss
Boot Scootin' Boogie by Brooks & Dunn
Would You Go With Me
The Way You Look Tonight by Steve Tyrell
I Remember You by Skid Row
I Like It, I Love It by Tim McGraw
Electric Slide
Best Years of Our Lives by Baha Men
Blessed by Martina McBride
Hawaiian Wedding Song by Elvis Presley
Cowboy Take Me Away by Dixie Chicks
Take Me the Way I Am
Always by Bon Jovi
Celebration by Kool & The Gang
Lady In Red by Chris de Burgh
Can't Help Falling In Love by Elvis Presley
Zoot Suit Riot
Lost in the Moment by Big N Rich
We Like To Party by Venga Boys
Someone Like You by Keith Urban
Love of a Lifetime by Firehouse
Kiss the Girl from The Little Mermaid

And our song: At The Beginning by Donna Lewis & Richard Marx from the Anastasia Soundtrack.

2 comments:

muffy said...

I honestly don't remember all of those songs being played at your wedding. That would be a awesome CD!

Christy said...

I could make you a CD!