Thursday, June 18, 2015

Rivers (and the rest of the fam) comes to visit

Over a year ago we planned a trip with my whole family to come to Disneyland. This was way before moving to Cali was even an option for us. Anyway, this was the only thing holding me together for the past 6 weeks. I was so looking forward to them coming. And Emmy was beyond excited for Rivers to come.

We went to the beach one day. Emmy LOVES the beach. So much.
She and Rivers had a blast together. They loved going up on the roof of the hotel and looking at the Mickey Mouse ferris wheel, loved going swimming at the hotel pool, loved that they got to share a room, and just loved being together again. I love that they love each other so much.

We had family pictures on the beach one of the days. These were just some that we took with our phones. Hopefully the "real" ones turn out cute. We all looked awesome, and the spot we went was so beautiful.


Zach was being a super grump for the pictures. And at the beach.

He ate everyone's Cheetos.





We wore them out every day, they just crashed when we got back to the hotel.

I loved this trip so much. I cried when we left the hotel. I miss them already. I hope they come again soon!

No comments: