1. Figure out where we are going to live, move, and get settled there. I am tired of living in limbo. But I also want to make sure we make the right decision, and we just haven't felt like the right option has come up yet.
2. Figure out how to rejuvenate myself. I feel like I am running on empty. I am exhausted in every way. I exercise pretty consistently and eat fairly healthy, but I am still so tired all the time and have no physical or mental energy. I need to figure out how to get some energy back!
3. Rekindle my efforts to be social. I am so lonely. I need people to talk to and do things with. And I am going to have to be the one to initiate that because it's not happening.
4. Spend less time wasting time on my phone/computer. I'm going to find an app that puts a limit on my phone use and stick to it. Also, try to make sure my online time is actually productive and not get sucked in.
5. Have regular date nights. We have been really bad at this since Zach was born, but it needs to start happening again.
6. Help Emily to make friends. This girl needs friends and things to do. She is so bored and she won't ever play by herself or with Zach and I cannot entertain her by myself day in and day out. I'm going to have to branch out of our neighborhood because there are not many kids her age here.
7. Not get so mad and frustrated with the kids. I want to learn how to enjoy them more and not be so frustrated with them all the time.
8. Organize and dejunk our house before we move.