Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 New Year's Resolutions wrap-up


I did pretty lousy at my New Year's resolutions this year. It's been a tough year.

1. Be able to do at least one pull-up. I did one! (with the pull-up assist band..but I still did one.)

2. Be better about having family prayer and scripture study and FHE. We did really good at FHE. Emmy LOVES it and asks when it will be Monday again. Family prayer and scripture study was sporadic.

3. Be better about the kids' bedtime routine. I did with Zach's but not with Emmy's.

4. Be better about my own scripture study. Good for most of the year. I had a hard time for a few months in the fall.

5. Eat out less. We did ok at this one. We ate out less, but still probably too much.

6. Be a better mom. I don't feel like I did very good at this one. Emmy really pushes my buttons, and Zach still doesn't sleep well, so I am tired because of him and I get frustrated with Emmy too much. I need to do better. :)

No comments: