Thursday, July 4, 2013

Getting old

So I just turned 33. That just seems really old to me. I don't know why, but it seems so much older than 32. My dad just retired. I'm not old enough to have a retired dad??!! And I just bought one of these...

Yep. Now I'm officially old. I own a minivan. You know you're old and responsible and all that when you spend all your money on a minivan instead of a vacation. But I am excited to have it. We got a really great deal on it and I am LOVING the extra space. Now we can fit our stroller! Yay! And I don't have to sit with my knees up to my chest in the front seat! Double yay! (We had to scoot the front seat all the way up to fit Zach's rear-facing carseat in the Civic.)

Speaking of the Civic, although I'm glad to have the van, I'm sad about getting rid of my little blue Civic (Chester). It's been a great car and I have loved it....we've had a good 6 years together.

So long, Chester....you've been great! (Anyone wanna buy him?) Now we just need to figure out what new van's name is.

No comments: