Monday, July 8, 2013

Festivities of the 4th

This year I had big plans to do all the fun stuff for the 4th, like do sparklers, go to the carnival, have a BBQ, and go tot e fireworks. Well, Emily decided to get sick that day, so my plans backfired. Luckily we were still able to do most of the stuff...it was just spread out throughout the week.

A couple days before the 4th we were tending my cousin's kids and so we broke out the sparklers. They had a ball! 
Azilyn fell asleep before we thought of doing the sparklers, but Emmy and Tolson LOVED them!

They kept wanting more.

It was so fun to watch them enjoy the sparklers.

We did make it to the carnival and we let Emmy pick one ride to go on. She chose the carousel. She would wave at me every time it came around.

We had  BBQ with some of my family on the 4th, but left early since Emmy wasn't feeling too well. She was doing better the next day so my parents wanted to take their grandkids to the zoo. Emily had a fit for a few minutes about Olivia riding in her stroller, but other than that they all had fun.


The tiger came right up to the window!

They sure do love their grandma and grandpa!

Happy 4th of July!

No comments: