Wednesday, March 18, 2009

You know you wanna...

I've seen this going around and it looks like fun, so I'm gonna play. And besides, I've been in this mood to create so this will be a good project for me.

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. However, this offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It’ll be done this year. (translation=you may be waiting a little while)
4. You have no clue what it’s going to be … I don't even know yet!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
6. I will mail it to you if you live far far away. But I can't mail out of the country.

Let the comments start rolling...

6 comments:

Melissa D said...

Oh I want something!!!! How fun is this!! :) :) :)

muffy said...

I'm all for free stuff!

Brittany said...

Cool idea. If it's a surprise from you, then I'm intrigued.

rebekah said...

yay! I'm number four! (does this mean I have to spread the love and do the same?)

Kristen Brady said...

Can I play?

The Lively's said...

Thanks for the cupcakes! Ha Ha I told you I didn't leave a comment but I am leaving one now! I spell my name Britni...How lucky was I that you thought it was me. Thanks again Kyle liked his treat and made a big cupcake mess! :)