Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Leprachauns

I hope everyone had a magically delicious St. Paddy's Day. I don't know why, but I really love this holiday. It all started back in high school when Anne called the green shirt I was wearing a leprachaun shirt and we decided to have a party. Now I just have to celebrate every year. I even get a special new green shirt. This year I decided to make my own. This is sorta what I started making...

...but then I decided I wanted to change it and I haven't finished yet, so no new shirt this year. :( I'll have to get a move on and finish it for next year.

We did have a great time celebrating last night with some friends from our old singles ward. Unfortunately, I forgot the camera so I have no pictures of the festivities. But, Garrett & Hayley, Tyler & Almarie, and Josh & Rachael came to dinner with us at The Pub. Then we all came back to our place and had some lucky ice cream and leprachaun cookies. Anne, Allen, and Caron joined us for treats. We never did get around to doing our traditional drinking games though. Darn! We'll have to save that one for next year too. Kinda hard when the celebration falls on a week night.

Hope you had a great one too, and did some heel clicks in celebration!

No comments: