Well, my 2015 New Years resolutions pretty much went out the window. I call it enough that I kept everyone fed, clean, and alive last year. It was a really rough year for us, with way too much change and a lot of trials, so I count it a miracle that we survived.
It still feels like I'm struggling to keep my head above water, but I think I'm ready to try and take control of my life again. So to get out of the hole I fell into last year, here goes this year's resolutions...
1. Better Sabbath Day observance
2. Morning "me time" (get up before everyone to read scriptures/prayer/prepare/etc)
3. Plan meals weekly and daily
4. Keep a food journal
5. Plan out family schedule weekly and daily (print out weekly calendar)
6. Get back to the gym/consistent exercise
7. Potty train Zach
8. Get over being sad/bitter about having to move
9. Accept our current situation for what it is and try to make the best of it and stop wishing for circumstances that we can't have right now, even though we may have had them in the past and it feels like we're dealing with a setback instead of making progress