Thursday, July 28, 2011

Little Miss Crazy Hair

Sometimes I am at a loss for what to do with Emmy's hair. It just does these crazy flippy things no matter what. And it probably looks like she has ragamuffin hair even though I do comb it.


I finally had to trim her bangs because it was getting in her eyes.


Anyway, I'm sure it will get better as it gets longer, but for now she'll just have to look like a ragamuffin head!


I'm pretty sure I know where she gets it from. Here are some pics from when I was one. Even though I didn't have as much hair as she does, I still had some crazy, flippy hair.

I still don't think she looks like me though. And she is making progress on standing up. She gets around like this. (Allison has started calling her Mogli.) And she will stand up for a few seconds from this position several times a day. She's getting close!



No comments: