Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Expired

I was writing an article today about passports, and I was reminded that mine expires soon. So I checked and my passport expires TODAY! I am really sad about it. I think I shouldn't have to get a new one until I fill up the old one! I love looking at all the stamps in it, and now I have to start all over. I'm pretty sure I won't be traveling internationally nearly as much in the next 10 years as I have in the past 10 years. This passport has taken me to Australia, New Zealand, China, Argentina (twice), Uruguay, Costa Rica, Canada, Mexico (a few times), Aruba, Curacao, St. Thomas and St. Marteen. And not to mention my visas for Argentina and China. Those are pretty cool.

At least my Reefs are (mostly) still in tact. They have been with me to all those places as well. :) And one of these days it is my goal to completely fill up my passport before it expires.

No comments: