Monday, March 18, 2013

5 months

Mr Zach is 5 months old! He is seriously like a whole different baby, smiling and laughing all the time and pretty well-behaved most of the time.

For his 5-month birthday, we went to go visit my Grandma LaWana. We had a great time. Zach smiled and Emmy played with Easter eggs.

At 5 months, Zach...

-still is not sleeping through the night. We may have to try the basement for the whole night for a week.
-is doing better at taking at least one decent nap a day.
-likes his oatmeal
-does not like a bottle
-loves his dangling toys and grabbing things
-still spits up a lot
-smiles and laughs often
-likes to go for stroller rides and car rides
-is busting out of his shirts and drowning in his pants
-is a mama's boy

I am SO thankful that Zach is feeling better and is happier. His big, goofy smile melts my heart every time. I love that he loves me so much and smiles and laughs when he sees me. He is getting to be such a fun baby and it makes me so happy.

Emily, however, seems to be disliking him more and more every day, poking and hitting him, pulling his head away from me when he's eating, and sitting on him, etc. I'm not sure what to do about that.

But other times she is so cute with him, giving him toys and holding his hand and trying to share her snacks with him.

Zach and Daddy had matching shirts on so we had to take a picture, and of course Emmy wanted in on the action too!

And you gotta love those chunky thighs!


Happy 5 months, Mr. Zach! We sure do love having you in our family (and especially more since you don't cry all day/night anymore and are so happy and fun now!)

No comments: