Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Just a quick Happy Father's Day to some of the great fathers in my life.

1. My Dad. He is great! He has taught me to be responsible (most of the time!), how to work, about the gospel and how to have a testimony. He is a great example of what a good dad and husband should be. He tries to be fair and is a good provider for our family. I love how he treats my mom and how patient he has learned to be with us.

2. Matt's Dad. Also great! I'm grateful that he has taught Matt how to be a hard worker and be responsible for his decisions. He is an example to me of living the gospel.

3. Matt. Even though he is not a dad yet, I know he will be a great one. He is so great with his nephew and also with the Primary kids. They love him. He is so playful and fun with them. I know he will be a fun dad and also teach our kids so much.

I love you guys!

1 comment:

The Lively's said...

Great with the playing not so much with the Mountain Dew part! :)