Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Moving/Easter

Time to get caught up on the good ole blog. The past 2 months have been a crazy mess, so I may not remember much about these pictures, but I wanted to get caught up.

Emmy helped pack. She was very particular about making sure to fit everything in just right. Packing was crazy. I had a week to do it and it was a pain. Thanks to a neighbor coming over at the last minute, I got everything packed in time.

 Just a cute picture of the kids and Matt before he left.

 Matt left on Easter Sunday to drive out to California. It was super sad. But we dyed eggs and went to the egg hunt at the park on Saturday. Emmy got quite the haul of candy at the park!


 Emmy and I had a sleepover in my room on the floor our last night in our house.

 Our beautiful, empty house. It was so hard to say goodbye. I love that house so much.

 Zach's Easter outfit was way too big. His pants kept falling down. It was hilarious!



 And Emmy couldn't stop laughing about Zach's pants.


No comments: