Thursday, August 28, 2014

Zachary Charles and the toilet adventure

Zach loves to play in the bathroom. I try to keep the door shut, but sometimes it gets left open and he gets in there. Last week Zach was playing with these plastic things. I don't even know what they are (drawer brackets?) and somehow flushed one down the toilet. It totally got stuck and Matt was out of town, so I was left with a clogged toilet.

So I pack up both kids and take them to Home Depot to get a toilet auger in hopes that it will help me get the thing out of there. But of course, no such luck. So I begin to take apart the toilet. However the thing was so lodged in there that I couldn't get it out and I had to wait for Matt to get home and he cut it out of the toilet!
The thing was about 4 inches tall and 2 inches wide. What a stinker!

This was a multiple day event.

It's a good thing Zach's so cute because that was the grossest thing I have ever done!

He loves green smoothies!

Zach is pretty content to play and wander most of the time. But he sure does like to get into things! Love my Zach!

No comments: